CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What the SHIT!!!!!!!

Eventually I was having my best hour in my life
but the 'thief' spoil my HOLIDAY MOOD!!!!!!
It was very crowded at KTM Station
and I also not aware with my phone.....
Just thinking the way to catch up UNMC last bus
And I saw Elton shouting at a guy
I thought he is just shouting for 'kacauing'
but later he shout,'My PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!'
and I just realised it
when I put my hand into my pocket
I just realised that MY PHONE WAS LOSSSSSSSSSSED
I was a little bit panic that time
This is my first time losing something which was so valuable
and Elton quickly ran towards the 'thief'
and Hua Chun also chased out
In fact, Hua Chun's phone also got stolen.....
so sad for both of us.......
and later,
Elton explained the whole process of 'Argueing, chasing, almost fighting' .......
Wah!!!!
After listening it,
I felt like wanna punch that guard!!!!
That guard ah
totally had no intention to catch the thief....
He is just 'TOUCHING' the malay 'thief'.....
and somemore asking Elton'What are you trying to do?????'
What a guard?????
Is this 'One Malaysia???'
What a Malaysia security system???!!!!

0 comments: