CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Joanne's Birthday

As usual, I went to Tesco with Pui Chen, Yann Yi, Amy and Joey
Around 11.30pm,
Cassey and Fei Kean called me by shouting at me from downstairs....
Then, three of us went to Kapas Hall
Surprisingly, I saw many Malay girls,
where I have seen them and waiving hand with them before,
without knowing their names and course....
Haha....sorry lo.....
I need to know their names........
Wah!!!
Ya Qing, Mun Yi and them were so hardworking.
They even cooked the meals by themselves!!!!!
Plus KFC and cake or course....
Later, we crept into Mun Yi's room
and this was definitely a big surprise for Joanne,
as it is no longer her birthday after a few more minutes...
And yeah
This is my first time celebrating others birthday
with the presence of Malays in UNMC....
This is quite unique....
"1 Malaysia" ma.....haha
More pictures will be uploaded......

0 comments: